International Select (IS) provides concentrated exposure to tactical “best ideas” in international equity, retaining global flexibility in effort to minimize volatility and protect capital in changing market conditions.
Objective: The strategy seeks to outperform over a full market cycle by pursuing international sources of momentum on the basis of style, sector, region and volatility.
Primary asset class: International equity
- Equity: 0% – 100%
- Developed international: 0% – 100%
- Emerging markets: 0% -100%
- Core global & global sectors: 0% -50%
Target allocation: 100% international equity
Portfolio construction ideas:
- Rules-based macro-overlay to complement existing strategic fund allocations in global or ex-US portfolio
- Core ex-US component of global equity portfolio in combination with strategic US holdings
Resources and Materials
Return to Strategy Filter